Saturday, April 08, 2006
The Architects of War: Where Are They Now?
Three years after the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq, the signs of the Bush administration’s mismanagement are glaring:
* No nuclear weapons
* No WMD
* No collaborative relationship with al Qaeda
* International terrorism on the rise
* Botched reconstruction
* Anarchic civil war
* No independent Iraqi army
* No Iraqi government
* $300 billion spent and counting
* More than 2,300 U.S. troops dead
* An estimated 100,000 Iraqi civilians dead, as of October 2004
President Bush has not fired any of the architects of the Iraq War. In fact, a review of the key planners of the conflict reveals that they have been rewarded – not blamed – for their incompetence.
Check out the full report HERE.
See also a very informative list of other promoted Chicken Hawks at Chicken Soup For The Chicken Hawk