Wednesday, May 04, 2005
Situations constructed, singularities released. Bonus paradoxes provided, free of charge.
- Name: E. Heroux
- Location: Atopia, Cyberspace, Taiwan
Used to teach at two universities in Taiwan: National Chengchi U., and Taipei National University of the Arts. In his spare time, he signs petitions and plays guitar as if his life depended upon it. Does it?
- The Rise of Disaster Capitalism
- Team Bush Goes Unpunished for Torture
- Police Beat Students at UCSC
- How to Stay Jung
- Taiwan's Next Move in the Game
- Island of Contention: Taiwan Nationalism(s)
- U.S. to Ban Books; Venezuela Gives Free Books
- The University & the Undercommons
- Cognitive Consumerism
- Fish to Avoid