Monday, January 23, 2006
Situations constructed, singularities released. Bonus paradoxes provided, free of charge.
- Name: E. Heroux
- Location: Atopia, Cyberspace, Taiwan
Used to teach at two universities in Taiwan: National Chengchi U., and Taipei National University of the Arts. In his spare time, he signs petitions and plays guitar as if his life depended upon it. Does it?
- Christian Warriors
- Will Civilization Burn Out?
- Students Protest Recruiters, Spied On.
- Glowing Neon Pigs
- 2700 Coal Mines Closed
- 2006: Peak Water, Peak Food, Peak Oil
- Bush is Reading 2 Books
- Caught in Subdued Perspex
- 2006: Bin Laden Remains Free
- 2006 preview continues